Recognizing, Understanding & Supporting INDIVIDUALS WITH DEMENTIA
This course will allow participants to:
- Build knowledge and skills to effectively meet the needs of the elderly population affected by Dementia.
- Increase professional marketability.
- Fulfills CE requirements for many professionals.
- Differentiates you as an individual with knowledge, skills and a commitment to senior care.
Course content includes:
- An overview of the types of Dementia
- Classifications of Dementia
- Warning Signs for each type of Dementia
- Delirium and Dementia
- Depression as it relates to Dementia
- Communicating with a Dementia affected individual
- Eating and Drinking Tips when caring for someone with Dementia
- Assisting with the personal hygiene of someone with Dementia
- Behavior changes, causes, and suggestions on how to care for the individual with Dementia.
- Risk Factors that may cause the development of Dementia
- Completion Certificate
For questions or volume pricing, contact us today: